BAILEIGH Drill Press Variable Speed DP-1000VS
- This variable-speed drill press runs smoothly even at full capacity—and will do so for years at your shop. Unlike pulley-driven drills, this 16″ drill press lets you run tooling at the proper speed to fit your application and extend tooling life.
- 2 hp motor requires 220-volt single-phase power and will work at virtually any shop or site.
- Inverter-driven head drills a maximum capacity of 1” steel.
- You can fine-tune the speed in the range from 150 to 3000 rpm to suit your application.
- Auto-reversing tap has a tapping capacity of 5/8” steel.
- Wide steel column eliminates flexing even when drilling at full capacity.
- Rigid cast iron base and table add strength to the drill’s structure.
- Comes standard with a coolant system, a feature that some competing companies consider an upgrade.
- Includes a safety shield around the drill head to protect you, as well as a halogen light that bends to help you see the project better.
- Baileigh backs this variable-speed drill press machine with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our experienced team.
ITEM: 16″ Variable Speed Drill Press
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1002862