The most popular kind of H-frame press in fabrication and machine shops is the 50-ton upright. You won’t find a higher quality 50-ton pneumatic shop press than Baileigh’s Air/Hand Operated H-Frame Press HSP-50A.
- 28.5” working width.
- Large 6” diameter cylinder with 7.8” stroke.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics ensure years of smooth, useful operation.
- Foot pedal allows for simple and convenient machine control.
- Manual hand pump on the side of the HSP-50A offers more control for delicate applications.
- Winch and pulley system lets you lift and lower the working table to save time (and back strain!) when you have to relocate the table.
- Fully-welded steel main frame for maximum rigidity, so you can use all 50 tons of force regularly without the machine buckling under the pressure.
- Comes standard with a set of V-blocks.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Max Capacity: 50 ton
Working Width: 28.5”
Moveable Cylinder: Yes
Cylinder Stroke: 7.8”
Cylinder Diameter: 6”
Piston Head Diameter: 2.75”
Power Requirement: Pneumatic / Manual
Shipping Dimensions: 83″ x 44″ x 24″
Shipping Weight: 803 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts