BAILEIGH AH-24R 24″ x 16 ga. Hand Held Planishing Hammer
- Pneumatic Planishing Hammer, 24″ Throat Depth, Rigid Spine
- This hand held planishing hammer is an air-powered model lands 3,200 beats per minute to give you a smooth finish. It arrives fully assembled with 7 dies.
- 16 gauge mild steel capacity.
- Adjustable throat depth; comes standard with 24″.
- Air motor runs on just 90-120 psi.
- Completely rebuildable air motor lets you change the characteristics of the hit for your application.
- Top and bottom supports have adjustable length for offset planishing.
- Foot pedal operation leaves your hands free to move the material.
- Includes 7 radius dies: flat, 2”, 3”, 6”, 8”, 12”, 24″ and 36”.
- Captured 2.5″ dia. top die; rubber O-ring detent keeping the top die from falling out when material is removed.
- Automatic oiler keeps your machine running smoothly and saves you time on maintenance.
- We offer an optional stand for more conventional applications.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced metalworkers.
ITEM: 24″ x 16 ga. Hand Held Planishing Hammer, Rigid Spine
Item/Model: BAILEIGH AH-24R