- The Wizard plasma cutting system was developed specifically for the HVAC contractor/fabricator. It is designed to do all that a user could want and meet the user's budget. Nothing has been sacrificed except cost to our customer.
- Heavy duty 5' x 10', all welded steel construction capable of a 2000 lb load
(full sheet of 1" plate)
- 2-1/2" x 60", 16 ga. slats for economical replacement
- Efficient down draft exhaust design, activated & deactivated automatically as cutting starts & stops
- Hinged clean out doors at both ends makes cleanout easy. Slat removal not necessary.
- Top quality Browning 3/4" rack & pinion drives
- The finest dual hardened and ground HIWIN#20 linear guide ways
- Heavy duty NEMA 34 motors that automatically square the gantry (a feature only found on the best cutting tables.)
- Direct drive, high torque motors to eliminate position error found on belt driven tables
- Solid 4" x 6" thick wall tube gantry. This light weight, rigid construction means less moving weight and maximum repeatability
- Gantry drive with 3/4" rack & pinion and dual hardened & ground HIWIN#15 linear guide ways
- Top quality motors and gears delivering position repeatability of approx. .0005"
- Gantry capable of speeds of 1000 IPM
- Precision Drop Head Control
- Torch crash protection.
- The Wizard plasma cutting system was developed specifically for the small to medium size HVAC contractor. The Wizard is a full featured machine with all the capabilities of the more expensive plasma cutting systems, but is affordably priced.
- MADE IN THE USA!
- SHOP data HVAC software
- Hypertherm torch
- Training Is Completed Online From the Factory
TIN KNOCKER The Wizard HVAC Plasma Cutting System
5' x 10'
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts