- The Tin Knocker manual insulation cutter slits fiberglass insulation to length and width.
- Material is fed into the machine with a crank handle. The desired width is immediately cut with the adjustable slitter blade while the insulation is fed into the blade. The embedded scale makes for fast and accurate cutting
- Once the material is at the desired length the operator pulls the handle, quickly and efficiently slitting the insulation to length with the crosscut blade.
- The result is a simple and easy way to make repeatable cuts to fiberglass insulation.
- Payoff reel, adjustable width
- Quick cut slitter, length & width
- Embedded scale for fast slitting to width
- Exit table not included and this machines ships knocked down. Assembly is easy but please call Sheet Metal Machines at 386-304-3720 if you have any questions.
Overall width: 58
Width between end frames: 52-1/4″
Max Cutting Width: 48-1/2″
Table Height: 35″
Feed Speed: 60 FPM
Overall depth: 26″
Shaft Diameter: 3″
Knife Dimensions:: 5” OD x 1/4”
Motor HP: 3/4 HP
Electrics: 110/220V – 1ph
Ship Dimensions: 67” x 37” x 48”
Weight: 525 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts