TENNSMITH 4′ x 10 ga Low-Profile Mechanical Shear LM410
- MADE IN USA
- TENNSMITH’S LM Series Mechanical Shears utilize a low maintenance design, coupled with an array of standard features for an attractive combination of high value and solid performance. The LM410 incorporates the unique 2x-F back gauge system. This allows the operator to move the backstop from 0 – 24 inches in approximately 2 seconds with only two rotations of the handle. The LM610 and LM810 incorporate the same 2x-F system, but with the added capacity of 30-inch travel. An optional digital readout is available for this system.
- The LM Series shears are standard with four-edge, high carbon, high chrome top and bottom blades, independent, self-leveling hold down feet with neoprene inserts, single, continuous and jog stroke cycles, motor reverse switch, precision-machined table with hand well, dual inch/metric inlaid bed scales and non-metallic gibs.
- LM410 capacities are 10-gauge mild steel, 16-gauge stainless up to 52-1/2″ in cutting length.
- LM610 capacities are 10-gauge mild steel, 14-gauge stainless up to 73″ in cutting length.
- LM810 capacities are 10-gauge mild steel, 14-gauge stainless up to 98″ in cutting length.
- To enhance productivity, optional equipment available for the machines.
- The LM Series also has available an air operated sheet support system. This system is available in two styles for the LM412:
- System-R drops the supported material to the rear of the machine
- System-F returns the supported material to the front of the machine via a front return chute
- The Models LM610 and LM810 are available only with System-R
- Please call 386-304-3720 for details
ITEM: 4′ x 10 ga Low-Profile Mechanical Shear
MODEL: LM SERIES
Item/Model: TENNSMITH LM410