- Standard Industrial is 100% Owned, Operated and Manufactured In The U.S.A.
- All Components Readily Available From Your Local Suppliers
- Groove in Bed and Ram Clamps for American Style Tooling
- Typical 20-30 Year Lifetime
- Hydraulic Tonnage Control
- Full Tonnage throughout Stroke
- Counterbalance for Punching
- Typical +, – .001” Repeatability
- Full Tonnage across Bed and Ram
- Lifetime Telephone Support at No Charge
- (2) 24” Work Support Arms
- Manifold centralized lube system
- Hand/Foot sequence w/footswitch
- *Contact Sheet Metal Machines if overall heights are critical.
- *Bed heights can be lowered with full machine pits
- *Contact Sheet Metal Machines for specifications on other size brakes
- FOR MORE FEATURES: CLICK HERE
Tonnage Forming/Punching: 200/133
Bed/Ram Length: 14′
Distance between Housings: 12′-5″
Open Height: 14″
Ram Stroke (Fully Adjustable): 8″
Closed Height: 6″
Below Grade: No
RAM Speeds (IPM)
Horsepower: 20 HP
Throat Depth: 10″
Bed Height: 38″
Bed Width: 8″
Overall Height (approx.): 121″
Weight (prox. lbs.): 45,000
*Contact Sheet Metal Machines if overall heights are critical.
*Bed heights can be lowered with full machine pits
*Contact Sheet Metal Machines for specifications on other size brakes
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 5 YEAR – STANDARD Parts & Limited Labor
OPTIONAL ITEMS: CALL FOR PRICE
- Optional AUTOMEC CNC Control
- Ram Control and Safety Systems:
- Hand/Foot Safety Sequence With Footswitch – System that allows the operator to use a footswitch after the ram hits the slow speed.
- Light Curtain Safety Barrier With Footswitch – Infrared light system that allows the use of a footswitch during all points of operation.
- Extra 2 Hand Control Station – Extra 2 hand pedestal station for 2 man control (one pedestal is standard).
- Extra Footswitch – For 2 man control in use with Hand/foot sequence or light curtain system.
- Low Speed Retract – Slows the return speed of the ram down considerably when handling heavy, long work pieces, recommended for large press brakes – Can be turned on/off for small work.
- 4 Position In-Line Depth Stop – Pre-set up to 4 different ram depths with micrometer precision and select all four ram depths from 4 position selector switch mounted on pedestal.
- Auto Return Of Ram – Ram automatically returns to top of stroke after completion of stroke.
- Adjustable Pressure Sensitive Ram Reversal – Protect dies and work-pieces by setting a maximum pressure and once the pressure is achieved, the ram reverses.
- Programmable Ram Control –Set the Up limit, Speed change, the Lower limit and many other features with a PLC (Y axis) control.
- Lube Systems:
- Manifold Centralized Lube System – All lube points are brought to a centralized location on the back of the brake for incredibly simple and fast maintenance.
- Automatic Lubrication System – All points are automatically lubricated with a powered pump through an air operated, timed system.
- Bed And Ram Extensions:
- 10″ Wide x 10’ Long Removable Flanges For Bed And/Or Ram – 10″ wide precision machined, removable bed and/or ram extensions x 10’ in length between the end frames (NOTE) Must be ordered with machining of bed and ram for flanges.
- Machining For 10″ Wide x 10’ Long Removable Flanges – Precision machining to the bed and/or ram required to mount the machined flanges.
- Permanent Bed And Ram Flanges – Non-removable, permanent flanges for bed and/or ram used for wide dies and pressing applications (NOTE) Typical press brake tooling cannot be used w/ wide bed and ram.
- Horns For Bed And Ram – 12″ long extensions of the bed and ram designed to lengthen the bed and ram but not the distance between housings.
- Other Available Options:
- Decompression System For Bottoming Applications – Reduces shock to hydraulic system that occurs during bottoming applications.
- Die Roll Bars For Four Way Dies – Convenient hooks in the ram that aid in turning four way dies.
- 24″ T-Slot Support/Gauging Arms – Heavy duty T-slotted arms that provide support for work pieces and allow operators to set stops in t-slots for gauging purposes. Also available with scales.
- Drop Stops For T-Slot Support Arms – Gravity stops that allow operators to easily gauge material.
- 5/8″ T-slot Across Front Edge Of Brake Bed – T-slot across edge of bed to move arms left to right.
- Extra Open Height – Increases the open height of ram (NOTE) Does not increase stroke length.
- Extra Stroke – Increases overall ram stroke (NOTE) Does not increase open height.
- Extra Throat Depth – Increases overall throat depth measured from the centerline of bed.
- Optional Controls and Gauging: CLICK HERE
- CROWNING SYSTEMS, TOOLING AND ACCESSORIES: CLICK HERE