Saws 12.5″ Vertical Column Semi-Auto Cold Saw C 320-SA
- Vertical column machines provide the construction that is the most stable of all cold saws. This means superior sawframe guidance and vibration-free sawing, and greater accuracy throughout the entire life of the machine.
- The sawframe is quickly and accurately swiveled to any angle up to 45 degrees left or 60 degrees right, with a highly visible scale for optimum accurately returning to zero.
- The sawframe feed is rack & pinion which means you can easily pull through heavy workpieces effortlessly.
- Models C 320 SA is a step up from hinge type construction and may be used for production of tubes profiles and small solids.
- Capacities shown are max envelope. Each individual cutting job must be considered with regards to type and shape of material, and quantity of pieces per day
- One HSS saw blade
- Low voltage control
- TEFC 3 phase drive motor
- Totally enclosed worm gear transmission
- Full Coolant System
- Full Blade Guarding
- Operators Manual Parts List/Schematics
- Tool kit
- Pull out chip tray
ITEM: 12-1/2″ Vertical Column Semi-Auto Cold Saw
MODEL: C 320 SA
Item/Model: Saws C 320-SA