POWERMATIC PM2014 20″ x 14″ Professional Turning Lathe PM9-1792014
- For nearly one hundred years, Powermatic has been dedicated to woodworkers. As a market leader in woodturning, Powermatic is proud to offer the accessible PM2014 lathe.
- Only requiring a 115V single phase power source, the inverter delivers 1HP, 230V, 3PH performance, giving users maximum speed with minimum input.
- The new ergonomic stand adjusts from centerline to floor from 34″ to 46″ allowing the PM2014 to be accessible to users of a range of heights.
- Digital indexing and spindle speed readout are clearly visible on the magnetic repositionable control box.
- With a capacity of 14″ swing over bed and 20″ between centers which can be increased with the optional 13″ bed extension.
- Premium sliding headstock feature allows greater clearance when positioned at the end of the bed for outboard turning.
- Robust cast iron bed reduces vibration when turning larger and more precise pieces.
ITEM: 20″ x 14″ Professional Turning Lathe
Item/Model: POWERMATIC PM2014: PM9-1792014