- This 8′ MetalAce Radius Brake is ideal for putting a radius bend in sheet metal. Picking up where a straight brake leaves off, the radius brake can add a small 1/2″ radius up to a 2″ radius on your panel. Great for the building items used in the food industry, reducing stress cracks and fatigue when bending aluminum, making trailer end caps, constructing airplane wings, building race car bodies and much more! 18 gauge steel capacity, comes standard with a small diameter radius head and 4 additional radius tubes.
- Made in the USA
- Radius head is 1″ tube for 1/2″ radius
(limited to less degrees of bend than radius tubes)
- 2″ tube for 1″ radius
- 2-1/2″ tube for 1-1/4″ radius
- 3″ tube for 1-1/2″ radius
- 4″ tube for 2″ radius
- Note: Tube sizes do not necessarily refer to finished part. Material type and thickness will affect the true finished radius
Material thickness at full length (96″): 18 gauge
Material thickness at 48″: 16 gauge
Material thickness at 24″: 14 gauge
Material thickness at 4″: 3/16″
Radius Brake Back Gauge = $195.00
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts