- The Metal line of Radius Sheet Metal Brakes are ideal for putting a radius bend in sheet metal. Picking up where a straight brake leaves off, this 6′ radius brake can add a small 1/2″ radius up to a 2″ radius on your panel. Great for the stainless steel food industry, reducing stress cracks in aluminum, making trailer caps, airplane wings, race car bodies and much more! 16 gauge steel capacity, comes standard with a small diameter radius head and 4 additional radius tubes. An optional back gauge makes repetitive bends a breeze.
- Made in the USA
- Radius head is 1″ tube for 1/2″ radius
(limited to less degrees of bend than radius tubes)
- 2″ tube for 1″ radius
- 2-1/2″ tube for 1-1/4″ radius
- 3″ tube for 1-1/2″ radius
- 4″ tube for 2″ radius
- Note: Tube sizes do not necessarily refer to finished part. Material type and thickness will affect the true finished radius
Material thickness at full length (72″): 16 gauge
Material thickness at 48″: 14 gauge
Material thickness at 12″: 12 gauge
Material thickness at 4″: 3/16″
Radius Brake Back Gauge = $195.00
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts