GMC Machine Tools Finish Pro 40″ x 75″ Metal Wide Belt Sander Deburring & Finishing Machine FP-4075
- Our 40″ Metal Wide Belt Sander are great for deburring and finishing parts in the production and manufacturing industries. Save time with our effortless belt changing system. Avoid shutting down for hours to simply replace your metal wide belt. GMC’s Finish Pro metal wide belt sanders for deburring and finishing parts in the production and manufacturing industries. 15HP, 230V / 460V, 3PH
- Abrasive belt size: 40” x 75”
- Motorized Table Lift with computer display
- Variable Speed Conveyor
- Conveyor Forward & Reverse
- Belt Safety Overtravel Switches
- Electronic Eye Belt Tracking. Belt tracking adjusting lever ( Belt Trimmer ) to Re-adjust the tracking system when running extremely out of parallel belts
- 4-Jackscrew Table Support
- Double Infeed & Outfeed Pinch Rolls with protective guards
- Conveyor Belt Tracking System
- Safety System with Disc Brake. Air operated disc brakes to stop sanding head in 3-5 seconds in the even of loss of air pressure or activation of any emergency stop device
- Table Height Digital Readout
- Load Meter indicates percentage of full motor loads
- Belt change door electrically interlocked for safety purpose
- Air tensioning of belt for accurate tensioning & compensation of belt stretch
- Quick release sanding head support for fast belt change
- Dust collection hood with 6” outlet is located adjacent to abrasive head in sanding area
- Emergency stops from almost any point
- Noise level bellows 82 dba
- Operation manual, control tags, danger signs, and warning labels in English on machine
- 208/230V, 3-Phase
- One year Industrial Warranty for parts
- Prices are for 208-230 VOLTS
- Total amps 60 @ 230/3/60
- COMPRESSED AIR REQUIRED: 2 CFM @ 90 PSI
- CAUTION: If fire hazardous materials, such as aluminum, titanium, magnesium, etc., are to be processed, a dust collection system that conforms to National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) should be used.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What is the minimum size part this machine is capable of handling?
- The minimum length is 8″ without fixture. There is no minimum size required with the custom made fixture.
- The minimum thickness is 1/16″
- Do you sell replacement belt sanding belts?
- Unfortunately, we do not stock belts. We may refer you to your favorite industrial supply store such as: Grainger, MSC Industrial, McMaster Carr, etc.
ITEM: 40″ x 75″ Metal Wide Belt Sander Deburring & Finishing Machine
MANUFACTURER: FINISH PRO
Item/Model: FINISH PRO FP-4075