GMC Machine Tools Finish Pro 2100 CFM Wet Dust Collector WDC-2100
- Our wet dust collector system offers safe and efficient method for collecting hazardous dust particles cause by grinding, sanding, or cutting metals. If you’re in the market for a stainless steel wet dust collector that helps eliminate hazardous matter from your machine shop that is created by either a grinding, sanding, or a cutting process, then look no further. Call us today to better understand your process/application and provide you with a quote.
- Wet dust collection systems offer more safe and efficient method for collection of hazardous grinding/sanding/cutting dust generated by a variety of processes.
- The GMC wet dust collector offers many superior features.
- CABINET – made of welded stainless steel construction
- FRONT DOOR – easily removed for maintenance & cleaning and equipped with an explosion relief flap.
- MOTOR – T.E.F.C. 208-230/460 volt, 3-phase, 60 Hz (other voltages also available) Amp draw 20A/220VAC and 10A/440VAC
- ELECTRICAL CONTROL – push button motor starter with thermal overloads
- IMPELLER – standard, precision balanced, direct coupled to the motor for maximum CFM with minimum vibration (also stainless steel)
- INTERNAL INDUCERS – a system of internal spray inducers remove dust particles from air flow and causes them to settle in water tank
- SOUND SUPRESSOR – the unique motor cover design keeps noise level to a minimum.
- AUTOMATIC WATER LEVEL CONTROL – allows for user’s connection to a water supply line for automatic maintenance of proper operating water level.
- CLEANING TOOL – made of stainless steel and provided for the easy removal of grinding dust from the water tank.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Where is GMC Machine Tools manufactured?
- Most of our product line is manufactured in Taiwan. Other machines are designed in the US and manufactured overseas in Italy, and China. Our products have been perfected overtime and made to conform to the American consumer.
- What type of warranty do your machines come with?
- GMC warranties all machinery sold against failure of defective workmanship or materials which occurs after the product is professionally installed within product specifications and during normal use and operation for the period of one (1) year.
ITEM: 2100 CFM Wet Dust Collector
MANUFACTURER: FINISH PRO
Item/Model: FINISH PRO WDC-2100