EDWARDS 55 Ton Ironworker w/Coper Notcher or Brake + Ultimate Pro Pkg ED9-IW55
- The Edwards 55 Ton Ironworkeris well suited to fit the needs of any fab shop, large or small. Standard features include a Punch Assembly with Pedestal Die Table, Flat Bar Shear, Angle Shear and a universal open tooling station designed to accept optional Tooling Accessories.
- The optional Hydraulic Accessory Pack allows your Ironworker to act as a power source to our expanding line of innovative Hydraulic Accessory Tools, such as the 10 Ton Tube/Pipe Bender, 20 Ton Shop Press and 40 Ton Shop Press.
- Four Available Workstations
- Universal Open Tooling Station
- Electric Stroke Control
- ANSI B11.5-1988R(02) Compliant
- ETL/UL Approved Controls
- MADE IN THE USA
EDWARDS Ultimate Productivity Pack ED9-AC2800:
- Designed to improve overall Ironworker Performance
- Contains Punches and Dies to produce the following size round holes: 3/16″. 5/16″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 11/16″, 13/16″, 15/16″, and 1-1/16″
- The Back Gauge utilizes a positive stop attachment that is fitted to the back of the Ironworker ensuing accurate shearing out to 48″
- Punch and Die Storage Tray easily mounts to either side of the output shoot
- The 48″ Back Gauge speeds up production on repeatable cuts by providing an adjustable stop for the flat bar shear and angle shear.
- The Fabricator’s protractor increase accuracy on the punch and flat bar shear workstations by guiding your work piece and is gauged at 15° increments through 180° featuring a straight edge and reversible design
- Coper Notcher Gauging Table Kit includes adjustable fences and handles quickly and easily guides your material for perfect repeatable actions
- A Gauging table kit includes adjustable fences and handles quickly and easily guide your material for perfect repeatable actions
- Punch diameter must meet or exceed the thickness of your material
- Super bright LED light with M12 connections has a powerful magnetic base allowing users to attach the light to any Ironworker surface and move as needed.
- Made of durable steel for long life
- Long lasting averages between 3,000 and 5,000 impacts
- The Quick change punch assembly accepts both standard and oversize punch and die sets
- The 3/8” thick, 12” x 16” gauging table that adds precision to your punch workstation
ITEM: 55 Ton Hydraulic Ironworkerw/Coper Notcher or Brake +Ultimate Pro Pkg
Item/Model: EDWARDS ED9-IW55 – ENTER STOCK#