BETENBENDER Hydraulic Shear Model 6-1875 6′ x 3/16″
- ** FREE SHIPPING TO COMMERCIAL ADDRESS THAT CAN OFFLOAD**
- BED – Steel one piece box section, stress relieved; welded to side frame insures positive alignment of bed and housings with beam supports that have removable wear tops which allow (1) convenient change to solid top and (2) plates with pin gauging.
- RAM – Steel, stress relieved. Truss rod construction assures blade parallelism without consuming, short span adjustments.
- POWER RAKE – allows change of blade rake angle for minimum camber & twist.
- HYDRO-MECHANICAL HOLDDOWN – firmly grips material to prevent movement and
tipping. Optional urethane gripping pad protects soft and polished materials from marking.
- ALLOY BRONZE GIBS – provides long service life and allow minimum running clearance for accurate control of blade clearance setting.
- FOOTSWITCH CONTROL – is activated from a fully shrouded portable footswitch operating on 120 volts.
- DRIVE – two hydraulic cylinders pushing or pulling directly on cross-head, no rotating pin action saving on wear.
- HYDRAULIC VALVES – in manifold block for a minimum of fitting and piping; “C” frame motor for precision alignment of pump.
- *PLEASE DESIGNATE VOLTAGE REQUIRED
- *Machine Start-up/Training of Operators & Maintenance Personnel is Included.
- *All Hydraulic Oil Included
- Rigging, Lagging, Leveling & Electrical Hook Up is Customers Responsibility
- MADE IN USA
- 36″ Power Back-gauge w/LED Readout
- NEMA Electrics
- 4′ Squaring Arm w/Inlaid Scale
- Disconnect Switch
- Power Adjust Variable Rake
- Hydraulic Self‑Compensating Hold-down Bar Assembly
- Hour Meter
- Knives/Four Cutting Edges
- All Steel Construction
- All Hydraulic Fluids Included
- Light Beam Gauge
- Manual Swing-up Back-gauge
- American Made Motors
- Lifetime Telephone Support @ No Charge
- All Components Available from Local Suppliers
- Safety Interlock Switch for Front Guard
- Linemaster Foot Switch
ITEM: 6′ x 3/16″ Hydraulic Shear
Item/Model: BETENBENDER 6-1875