BAILEIGH 16″ Variable Speed Bench Top Drill Press DP-4016B-VS
- Looking for a small, compact, bench top drill press that has the power to do any task you ask of it including tapping? The DP-4016B-VS is a 16″ swing variable speed drill press that might just be what you are looking for. Unlike pulley-driven drills, this 16″ drill press lets you run tooling at the proper speed to fit your application and extend tooling life.
- 3/4 hp motor requires 110-volt power and will work at virtually any shop or site.
- Inverter-driven head drills a maximum capacity of 3/4” steel.
- You can fine-tune the speed in the range from 0 to 2100 rpm to suit your application.
- Auto-reversing tap has a tapping capacity of 1/2” steel.
- 2-3/4″ wide steel column eliminates flexing even when drilling at full capacity.
- Rigid cast iron base and table add strength to the drill’s structure.
- The table even tilts left or right to 45 degrees.
- Includes a safety shield around the drill head to protect you.
- Baileigh backs this bench-top drill press machine with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our experienced team.
ITEM: 16″ Variable Speed Bench Top Drill Press
Item/Model: BAILEIGH DP-4016B-VS