BAILEIGH Tubing Bender RDB-100
- For the fabricator who needs to bend lower production runs, this manual tubing bender maintains a high standard of professional-looking bends.
- Bends up to 1.75” OD tubing with a maximum wall thickness of .095” and 1” schedule 40 pipe.
- Large-diameter indexing allows you to bend up to 206° (180° plus spring-back) without having to re-index and re-pin—unlike most other manual tube benders on the market.
- Quick-release counter die system lets you easily load and unload the material.
- Tension springback mechanism holds position as the bend mechanism grabs the next tooth on the index wheel.
- Degree scale displays your bend angle for fast reference.
- All tooling has a start-of-bend indicator line so you can make complex bends with accuracy and confidence.
- Ratcheting bend system lets you conveniently shift to manual override for lighter-gauge materials.
- Ships mostly pre-assembled; simply attach the handle and stand.
- Accepts hundreds of round and square tubing die sets as well as round pipe die sets.
- Includes stand, degree dial, and handle.
- Steel plate construction ensures strength and precision.
- Backed by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support. Contact our knowledgeable team by phone or email for as long as you’re using the bender.
- Recommended for: Projects using thin wall tubing.
- MADE IN USA
ITEM: Tubing Bender
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-RDB100