BAILEIGH Tube Bender RDB-150
- This American-made machine set a new standard in 2002 as the first hydraulic tube bender to bend tube and pipe 180° in one shot. Now we have thousands of RDB-150s in the field—working as well today as they did the day they were made.
- Runs on just 110 volts of power and will work at most fabrication sites in North America.
- Rotary draw powered by low-pressure, industrial-grade hydraulic system.
- 8” centerline radius maximum, depending on the outside diameter of the material.
- Bends with a capacity of 2″ schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5″ tubing with a wall thickness of .120″ mild steel.
- Easy-to-read degree indicator and adjustable stop to help you achieve correct bend degrees.
- Quick-release counter die system for hassle-free loading and unloading.
- Includes wheels on the base for smooth movement, helpful for storage in small shops.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Why choose the RDB-150 over similar machines?
- Our original, much-imitated twin-cylinder design remains unequaled.
- Small- to medium-sized fabrication shops will save time and money by investing in this hydraulic bender.
- Accepts simple-to-add drop-on tooling from Baileigh—including custom sets on request—giving you thousands of possibilities.
- Our limitless after-sale support means that free advice on projects and applications is always just a call away.
ITEM: 2-1/2″ Hydraulic Rotary Draw Bender