With a fully-welded steel plate framework, this sheet metal box brake offers budget-friendly durability that you won’t get from many competing metal brakes.
- Maximum capacity of 16 gauge mild steel.
- Bends up to 135° across the brakes entire 48” (4-foot) length even at full capacity.
- Includes 16 hardened fingers of varying lengths to make many sizes of boxes and pans.
- Counterweight apron lift assist reduces your effort when bending at full capacity.
- Blade gap adjustment lets you adjust for the thickness of the material.
- Comes standard with sturdy floor stand.
- Baileigh backs this metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
- Typically kept in stock for quick shipments.
Bend Length: 48″
Bend Thickness (SS): 16 ga (20 ga)
Finger Sizes: 2″ / 4″ / 5″ / 6″
Box Depth: 1.57″
Bend Angle: 0 – 135 deg.
Shipping Dimensions (L/W/H): 46″ / 19″ / 27″
Shipping Weight: 360 lbs
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts