BAILEIGH Semi-Automatic Dual Mitering Horizontal Band Saw BS-24SA-DM
- This dual-mitering band saw doesn’t sacrifice on capacity. With a hydraulic system, cast iron bow, and steel frame, the BS-24SA-DM is built for decades of efficient production
- Cuts 18” round or 15” x 24” rectangle at 90°.
- Swivel head miters 60° left and right.
- Accepts a standard 1.5” blade (included). This width makes the cutting fast and accurate.
- 106 to 317 fpm variable blade speed, allowing for infinite blade speed adjustments.
- Adjustable speed lets you fine-tune for different materials, like mild steel, bronze, or aluminum.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power for reliability.
- Sturdy cast iron vise and bow prevent wobbling and keep cuts accurate.
- Semi-automatic system with hydraulic downfeed speeds up production. You just put the material in place and start the controls. The saw will take care of the rest.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics open and close the quick-lock vise.
- Adjustable hydraulic descent pressure helps you achieve faster cut times and longer blade life.
- You can change the return position of the saw head for faster cycle times between cuts on smaller dimensioned pieces.
- Patented blade tension device allows you to set the right tension quickly and easily. Line up the black arrow with the green liquid-filled gauge.
- Electro-welded steel frame stabilizes the machine, reducing vibrations for many years of accurate cuts.
- Flood coolant system washes away metal chips and helps prolong blade life.
- We typically keep all replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- With lifetime technical support by phone, you can call up our team of experienced reps any time you have a problem or need project advice.
ITEM: Semi-Automatic Dual Mitering Horizontal Bandsaw
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BS-24SA-DM