BAILEIGH Metal Cutting Band Saw BS-712M
- Need a compact saw that can handle a variety of jobs? You can use this machine as a horizontal band saw for general cutoffs or as a vertical band saw for precise shape cutting.
- 1 hp motor runs on 110-volt single-phase power, so you can use it almost anywhere.
- Cutting capacity of 7” OD round and 7’ x 10.25” rectangle at 90°.
- Miters up to 45°; simply loosen the vise and rotate it to the proper angle.
- Cast iron saw head and bow minimize vibrations, ensuring clean, accurate cuts.
- You can operate the saw in horizontal or vertical position (just lift the bow and lock it in place).
- Adjustable blade guides attached to the saw head, with 8 sealed ball bearings, help align the blade and increase its lifetime of use.
- Head and bow are made from heavy cast iron, precisely machined to exacting tolerances, maintaining proper alignment during the cutting process.
- Electro-welded steel plate framework makes the machine sturdy and strong enough to cut at maximum capacity without trouble.
- Moves on wheels for portability.
- Includes chip removal brush and flood coolant system to keep the saw running smoothly for many years.
- We back this portable metal cutting band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. Call a Baileigh rep for troubleshooting or project tips whenever you need help.
- We typically keep replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
ITEM: 7″ x 10″ Horizontal & Vertical Bandsaw
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BS-712M