BAILEIGH Manual Cold Saw CS-355M
- Need to cut a lot of aluminum or copper? The CS-355M high-speed cold saw turns at 3,200 rpm, perfect for making pristine cuts in soft metals without gumming up the blades.
- Accepts up to 14” blade.
- Maximum capacity of 4.25” round tube at 90°.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, great for slotting applications.
- 5.5 hp motor drives a belt pulley system to achieve maximum RPMs as efficiently as possible.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- We based the design on our CS-350M cold saw, known for its reliability over many years of cutting.
- Self-centering American-style vise saves you the trouble of making changes to fit different diameters of tube or pipe.
- Floating vise clamp independently holds the jaws (on the left and right of saw blade).
- Vise extends blade life by securely holding both sides of the cut material without dropping them into the rotating blade.
- Stop rod allows you to easily set up repeatable lengths for production runs.
- Heavy cast iron base keeps the machine stable, so that the blade will cut accurately throughout the saw’s lifetime of use.
- Flood coolant system maintains high cut quality and helps blades last longer.
- Replacement parts are in stock, so you can get them quickly.
- Baileigh covers this circular cold saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of service reps—all with hands-on machine experience—whenever you have a problem.
- Recommended for: Non-ferrous applications
ITEM: 14″ Non-Ferrous Metal Cutting Saw
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1002589