BAILEIGH Manual Cold Saw CS-350P
- Ever wish you had an extra hand to help clamp material in a vise? This saw offers a foot pedal-controlled pneumatic vise to solve that problem and speed up production.
- Accepts a 14” blade.
- Maximum capacity of 4.25” round tube at 90°.
- 2 blade speeds: 26 or 52 rpm.
- Choice of rpm lets you switch speeds to fit your material and get a better cut.
- Miters 45° left and 90° right, a total of 135°, great for jobs that involve slotting.
- 4 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Air-powered vise lets you clamp the material by tapping the included foot pedal.
- Vise stays under pressure until you tap the foot pedal again. No need to worry whether the material is clamped tight enough!
- Stop rod ensures that you’re cutting a repeatable length each time, perfect for production runs.
- Movable safety guard comes standard.
- Cast iron saw base resists vibrations, so that the saw gives you clean, accurate cuts for many years.
- Robust folded steel stand stabilizes the machine and keeps the saw at a comfortable cutting height.
- Flood coolant system helps blades last longer, makes the machine easier to operate, and gives you smooth, burr-free cuts.
- We keep replacement parts in stock for fast shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of reps—all with hands-on machine experience—are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
- Recommended for:
- Marine rails
- Playground equipment
- Hand railing
- Chassis applications
- Many more fabrication cutting jobs
ITEM: 14″ Manual Cold Saw
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1002574