BAILEIGH Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H65
- This hydraulic roll bender offers the speed and strength of a double-pinch ring roller without the high cost of a CNC model.
- This pipe bender runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Double-pinch bending rolls with 1 fixed top roll and 2 bottom rolls operate on independently-controlled hydraulic cylinders.
- You can input bend patterns from the convenient programmable controller podium.
- Foot pedals let you run the roller forward or in reverse.
- Hydraulic encoders communicate the exact position of each roll.
- Digital readout helps you make elaborate, repeatable series of bends without difficulty.
- Rigid electro-welded heavy steel plate frame prevents flex at full capacity.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic pipe bender with 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
- Why choose the Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H65 over similar machines?
- Few roll benders on the market can match the robust steel construction of the R-H65, which will maintain accuracy over many years of use.
- Double-pinch design allows for pre-bending and post-bending of material, saving production time and decreasing material waste.
- You can check the digital readout to deliver uniform, precise results for extended runs of complex parts.
- Comes standard with a set of segment rolls for bending many shapes and profiles.
- If your application requires specialized tooling, we carry a range of easy-to-apply roll options and can make custom sets.
- With Baileigh’s after-sale support, you can call our team of experienced representatives anytime for troubleshooting or application advice.
ITEM: Hydraulic Roll Bender
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1006840