BAILEIGH Hydraulic Medium Duty Shear SH-5214
- A dependable tool for a great price, this hydraulic shear draws strength from a welded steel plate frame. Auto mode with 35 strokes per minute makes the SH-5214 efficient for production.
- 52” length.
- 14 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Minimum capacity of 24 gauge mild steel.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Adjustable 24” backgauge ensures precise repeatability.
- Front arm extensions and table guides keep the material square to the blade.
- 3 modes on the operator console:
- Inch mode: Jog the control and ease the blade down to the material.
- Single mode: Make one cut cycle per foot pedal push.
- Auto mode: Continue cycling as you hold the pedal down.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- Blades have 4 shearing edges, so you can turn them when an edge gets dull to extend blade life and save money.
- Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life.
- Rigid, fully welded steel plate construction helps prevent flex and gives you many years of accuracy.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement parts, including blades, in house for fast shipping.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
ITEM: 52″ x 14 ga Hydraulic Sheet Metal Shear
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1007148