BAILEIGH HPB-20 20 Ton Horizontal Bending Press
- This Baileigh horizontal press brake machine can bend, punch, and shear with the right tooling. You can easily make small parts, like flanges and brackets, because material lies on a flat surface.
- 5 hp motor produces up to 20 tons of pressure.
- 12” stroke length.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system is located on top of the metal press brake to reduce flex.
- Designed for simple operation. In 15 minutes, anyone could learn to run it.
- Control the bending stroke with the foot pedal, so your hands are free to guide the material.
- Machined table, 39” high, keeps your material perfectly level. No need to hold one side and hope it’s lined up!
- Quick-release tooling system makes changes fast and simple.
- Includes Multi-V tooling (V-opening die and V post).
- Many additional tooling sets are available. We can find the right one for your project or create a custom set, if necessary.
- We stock replacement parts, so we can ship them to you quickly.
- This Baileigh horizontal press is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of service reps, all with hands-in machine experience, are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
- Recommended for:
- Full industrial production, including shipbuilding yards, boiler manufacturers, nuclear applications.
- Making parts that are thick, but not wide (die size is limited).
ITEM: 20 Ton Horizontal Bending Press
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-HPB20