- What makes this the best English wheel on the market? It’s made from twin 5/8” thick steel plates. Its large opening can handle even curved panels. And it comes with 8 anvil sets.
- 16 gauge mild steel capacity.
- Massive 37” throat depth.
- Upper wheel is a robust 10” diameter x 3” wide.
- Includes 8 bottom anvils (all 3” wide) in the following radii: flat, 2”, 4”, 6”, 8”, 12”, 24”, and 36”.
- These anvil sizes can handle almost any wheeling application you can think of.
- Everything on this wheel is adjustable, including the caster and camber of the bottom anvil.
- Quick-release lower anvil support with internal locking cam allows for easy panel removal.
- Weighs just under 1,600 pounds with rigid steel construction that will stay accurate for many years.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of service reps with hands-on machine experience.
- Recommended for: Restoration or bodywork on autos, planes, cycles, and much more.
Capacity (Mild Steel): 16 ga
Aluminum Capacity: .125″ Soft
Throat Depth: 37″
Lower Die Radius: 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 12″
Top Wheel Dimensions: 10″ x 3″
Shipping Dimensions(L/W/H): 48″ x 48″ x 84″
Shipping Weight: 1,600 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts