BAILEIGH 48″ x 30 Ton Tilting Beam Hydraulic Press Brake
- MADE IN USA
- The BP-4830 is just another of the inovative products that Baileigh Industrial offers. This tilting beam press break is perfect for those fabrication shops that have to do unique shapes, that can’t be done on a standard brake.
- Economical single speed hydraulic press break.
- Full bending width is 48”.
- Open top beam design allows for making full boxed bucts with one peice of material.
- Bends a maximum capacity of 8ga mild steel.
- Top beam design tilts up for easy material removal.
- Includes casters for portablity.
- 4 hp motor produces 30 tons of pressure.
- Runs on 220-volt three phase power.
- Foot pedal controls hydraulic system, leaving your hands free to guide the material.
- Easy to use. You can train someone to handle this press brake in 5 minutes.
- Sturdy 26.5″ manual back gauge makes it simple to create repeat parts.
- Includes a hardened multi-Vee bottom die, with 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/2″ and 2″ openings .
- Universal tooling holder on the botom die gives you a wide variety of options to fit your applications.
- Requires little maintenance. Hydraulics are located in the upper back of the machine for convenient fluid changes every 6 to 8 months.
- Ships fully assembled. Just unpack it, add wheels, plug it in, and get to work.
- We keep replacement parts in stock for fast shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Recommended for: Hot rod shops and other fabricators that work with smaller parts, but need a fast, professional-quality machine.
ITEM: 48″ x 30 Ton Tilting Beam Hydraulic Press Brake
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BP-4830