- Just getting started in metal forming? Want to save money by beading your own panels? Made from plate steel, this manual bead roller is a bargain with 6 included roll sets and a stand.
- 18 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- 18” throat depth lets you get deep into panels for roofs, decks, and hoods.
- Hand crank drives both the bottom and top bead rolls.
- You can adjust forming depth by moving the top roll.
- Comes with 6 sets of the most popular forming rolls: 1/16”, 1/8”, and 1/4” step dies as well as 1/4”, 3/8”, and 1/2” bead dies.
- Heavy duty steel stand offers a roll rack to hang 10 tooling sets when not in use.
- Drive shafts ride in quality bronze bushings that last for decades.
- Convenient grease fittings allow you to deliver oil straight to the bushings.
- Rigid steel construction minimizes flex and ensures accurate beads over many years of use.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Call us up anytime. We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on machine experience.
- We keep replacement parts in stock for quick shipping.
- Recommended for: Metal forming beginners and startup shops.
Capacity (Mild Steel): 18 ga
Throat Depth: 18″
Shipping Dimensions: 36″ x 18″ x 8″
Shipping Weight: 97 lbs
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts