BAILEIGH 4 Station Hydraulic Ironworker SW-443
ITEM: 44 Ton 4 Station Hydraulic Ironworker 3-Phase
- This pivot-style hydraulic ironworker combines a compact footprint with a budget-friendly price to meet the needs of small fabrication shops. The SW-443 includes just about every feature you’d want to help you shear and punch smoothly.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Delivers 44 tons of force for punching and shearing.
- Stations for 4 main functions: flat-bar shearing, angle cutting, section cutting for multiple profiles, and punching.
- Runs at up to 23 cycles per minute, increasing the speed of your projects.
- Product hold-downs for all stations ensure clean, straight shearing.
- Large reference tables accommodate bigger pieces of material and easily pull out from the machine, so that you can get the punch closer to angle iron.
- Product guides make repeatability a cinch when you’re setting up production runs.
- Large-button control panel and foot pedal punch control are conveniently located.
- Offers adjustable stroke control, with upstrokes and downstrokes for the punching and shearing sections and a maximum stoke length of 1.125″.
- Accepts optional tooling available from Baileigh Industrial, such pipe notching and press brake attachments, to make this machine even more versatile.
- Includes .75” punch and die.
- Heavy welded steel plate construction maintains accuracy, minimizes flex, and makes the machine last longer.
- Baileigh covers the SW-443 with a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
- This ironworker’s small footprint will fit into tight shop spaces and just about any job site.
- The SW-44 comes standard with features that you won’t find on most ironworkers in this price range, like a large table with product guides and a foot pedal.
- Quick-release punch and die system makes changeovers faster and more efficient.
- CSA and CE certifications vouch for the machine’s exacting quality and safety standards.
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1007757