- The AV1206 Water Jet 4 axis system includes the following:
- A&V Cutting Table 6′ x 12′
- Dual Intensifier Pumps (THIS IS A DOUBLE INTENSIFIER ALLOWS FOR SWITCHING TO 2NDHEAD SO THERE IS NO DOWNTIME WHILE PERFORMING ROUTINE MAINTENANCE)
- Windows Industrial PC based controller
- Remote Online Support/ Access to Online Knowledge Base System
- Automatic Garnet Feeder
- 2,000 Lbs Of Garnet
- $1,000 Worth Of Spare Parts/ 1 DIAMOND ORIFACE
- 1 Year Parts/Labor Warranty (not including wear parts)
- Control Software Manual
- Machine maintenance and troubleshooting document/videos
- Servo Drives and Motors are made by YASKAWA Japan (Y-axis is driven by dual motors)
- Precision Ball Screw made by Ipiranda, Spain
- Linear Guides and Nuts made by SKF, United States
- Aluminum Alloy Bridge
- Balanced weight distribution
- 4-Axis Cutting Head: A&V four-axis cutting head is the result of our latest scientific research. The main benefit of a four-axis cutting head is to compensate taper, and to make the finished edge completely vertical through the fourth axis – a rotational axis. The four-axis cutting head actually has the structure of a five axis, which purposely has one axis under manual control b.
- This specially engineered cutting head has performed remarkably in many cutting fields in reducing the processing cost due to increased operating efficiency. Compared with our five-axis cutting head design, it has a maximum limit of a 4 degree angle with a rotational accuracy of 0.01 degrees.
- For taper compensation, the distance between the cutting head and the surface of the work piece must be maintained with high accuracy. The height positioning accuracy of the four-axis is 0.01mm and the cutting accuracy is 0.1mm, which can easily meet various cutting requirements.
- In the marble matching process, waterjet cutting with a four-axis cutting head design is simply amazing. When the angle of the cutting head reaches 4 degrees, the finished edge shows tremendous improvement. As can be seen from this picture, there is no gap between the two joined surfaces. Hence, a secondary polishing procedure is no longer required. Thereby, it increases working efficiency and reduces the production cost.
Dual Intensifier Pumps (THIS IS A DOUBLE INTENSIFIER ALLOWS FOR SWITCHING TO 2ND HEAD SO THERE IS NO DOWNTIME WHILE PERFORMING ROUTINE MAINTENANCE)
- CNC system:
- Includes Industrial Personal Computer control
- Fastcam Nesting Software is Optional
- Automatic Speed Processing Function for Small Arcs
- Repeat Cutting Function
- Pause Function and Variable Starting Function
- Accept DXF file created by AutoCAD and Solidworks, it can work for other cam software but it needs to be confirmed prior to purchase
- Windows Operating System
- Remote Online Support
- Feeder and abrasive feeding system:
- Self-feeding Control.
- Air Valve to prevent jams and breakages.
- 1. Power Source: 480V/3 Phases/100 Amps
- 2. Inlet/Cutting Water Line: Consistent pressure 40 – 100 PSI
- 3. Cooling Water Line: no pressure requirement, can share with Inlet line.
- 4. Air for garnet feeder and cutting: consistent pressure 85 PSI
- Fittings connected to the waterjet machine needs to supply from the customer. Please refer to prerequisite guide for detail information
Working Range: 12′ x 6′
Max. Traverse speed: 195”/min
Control accuracy: ±0.01mm
Cutting accuracy: ±0.1mm
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts & Labor