BAILEIGH Shear Brake Roll SBR-1220
The SBR-1220 is a manual shear, press brake, and slip roll all in one. Great for hobbyists, maintenance, and R&D shops, this combination machine saves space.
- Maximum capacity of 20 gauge mild steel for all functions.
- Handles material up to 12” wide, just right for those small jobs.
- Slip roll portion on top has hardened and polished shafts for long life.
- Minimum rolling diameter of 1.54”.
- 3 grooves in the roll let you form wire perfectly.
- Adjustable fingers on the top beam can make boxes of varying sizes with.
- Press brake portion in the middle gives you a maximum bend angle of 90° for perfect corners.
- You can tighten or loosen the frame and adjust the camber of the tooling for consistent bending across the material.
- Shear station uses hardened, reversible blades that stay sharp over a long lifetime of us.
- Spring-loaded hold-down will save a time and waste when you’re shearing.
- Large, double-sided handles allow 2 operators to apply force.
- You get one full up-down cycle out of each tool with one 360° turn of the handle.
- Manual back gauge ensures repeatability on shear and brake projects.
- Weighs 125 lbs. with a powerful steel frame that maintains accuracy.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.