Want to roll, bend, and cut 4’ x 8’ sheets in a small shop? This 3-in-1 machine saves space. The heavy steel frame will keep the SBR-5220 accurate at full capacity for many years.
- 52” bed width lets you work with 4-foot metal sheets.
- Maximum capacity of 20 gauge mild steel and 16 gauge aluminum across full working width for all functions.
- Slip roll portion is on top, manual press brake in the middle, and shear on the bottom.
- Manual slip roll has hardened bottom and top rolls.
- 3 grooves can roll wire and round rod.
- 1.7” minimum diameter for roll forming.
- Manual press brake bends up to 90° and includes a hardened single-V bottom die.
- You can rearrange the movable, hardened finger dies on the upper beam to make boxes and pans in varying sizes.
- Crowning feature adjusts the camber of the tooling, so you can make a crisp bend in the middle of the machine, as well as the edges.
- On the manual shear, spring-loaded hold-downs ensure a consistent cut across the entire width of the machine.
- Hardened and reversible shear blades on bottom and top will remain sharp.
- Back gauge helps you create repeatable parts.
- Large handles turn 360° to put each machine through a full cycle.
- Double-sided handles allow 2 people to apply force, reducing the strain of operation.
- Weighs 830 lbs. with durable steel construction.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our knowledgeable reps are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: Small shops, especially maintenance and R&D, that need to work with standard 4-foot sheets of metal