BAILEIGH 3 in 1 Combination Machine SBR-3020
Slip roll on top. Press brake in the middle. Shear on the bottom. This 3-in-1 combo machine saves space. It’s a great choice for small shops with low production runs and one-off projects.
- 30” working width for manual shear, press brake, and roll.
- Maximum capacity of 20 gauge mild steel and 16 gauge aluminum for all functions.
- Slip roll portion has 3 wire grooves.
- Forms rolls down to 1.54” in diameter.
- Vertical press brake portion bends up to 90°, so you can make perfect corners.
- Adjust the camber of the tooling to keep pressure in the middle for a consistent bend across the full width.
- Press brake portion includes a V die set with corresponding punch die on top to make a 90° bend.
- Movable fingers on the top beam, ranging from 1” to 10-⅛”, can make many box sizes.
- On the shear portion, a spring-loaded hold-down helps reduce burr on the cut and prevent waste.
- Hardened and reversible blades stay sharp for longer.
- Turn the handles 360° to get one full cycle from the slip roll, press brake, or shear.
- Large handles with grips on both sides allow 2 operators to combine their force and make the machine easier to use.
- Manual back gauge lets you make repeatable parts without difficulty.
- Thick steel construction, weighing 340 lbs., gives the machine structural strength and maintains accuracy.
- Comes with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone. Call our team of experienced reps whenever you need help.
Recommended for: Hobbyists, maintenance, and R&D shops